After the success of my yellow and green birthing affirmation card set, I knew I had to do something in a rainbow theme. As if by magic, the lovely Suzanne appeared and asked for a set of twelve affirmations, in a rainbow, for her to use with her pregnancy yoga clients.
So I set to work and created something that I’m really very proud of!
The affirmations included in this set are;
– Birth is safe for me and my baby
– Each surge brings my baby closer to me
– I am awake. I am aware. I am unafraid.
– I am so strong
– I release my fear
– I trust birth
– I will give this birth everything I have. Nothing holds me back.
– It is safe for me to be happy during this pregnancy
– My breaths are long, slow, and relaxed
– One breath at a time
– My face remains soft and expressionless
– Welcome home to yourself
These are a wonderful gift for yourself, or for a partner or friend, and make excellent gifts for mother blessings.
The language we use during pregnancy and birth really can have a positive effect on our mindset, as well as being beautiful to look at. Simple little reminders to place around your home, bringing a little light as you move through your pregnancy, closer to birth.
These have been very popular so far, so much so that I had to order a second print run only 5 days after the first release! Sets are now owned by two local doulas, a pregnancy yoga teacher, and several Mamas.
You can purchase your own set over on my Etsy store HERE and as always, if the colours aren’t your bag, we can work together on creating a set just for you!